At 1Sansome, we’re building an inclusive fashion community where you can inspire and be inspired. The 1Sansome Community provides various features for engaging our users and sharing authentic feedback about products and services. These Community Guidelines define a set of norms and a common code of conduct for all users of the 1Sansome Community. These Guidelines apply to everyone and everything on the 1Sansome app and at 1sansome.com. These Guidelines govern your use of Community features, including Posts, Comments, Customer Reviews, Product Review Images, and Product Review Videos.
We take the integrity of the Community seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including by contributing false, misleading, illegal, obscene, harassing, violent, inauthentic, or infringing content, is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to remove any and all content that we, in our sole discretion, find violative of these Guidelines.
We encourage anyone who suspects inappropriate content or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us so that we may investigate those concerns and take appropriate action(s).
We expressly reserve the right to suspend or ban any accounts that violate our Guidelines.
Be Helpful and Relevant
The Community is intended to provide helpful and relevant content to customers. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
Posts and Customer Reviews should be about the product and service.
Feedback about the product, your shipment and/or checkout experience, or packaging can be shared through Posts.
Code of Conduct
1Sansome values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you might not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
I. Harassment & threats
- Do not post content that is libelous, slandering, defamatory, and/or inflammatory.
- For example, do not use obscenities or profanity, and do not express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
- Do not post threatening content. Do not threaten or make threats toward anyone in the Community.
- Do not engage in harassment, bullying, name-calling, and/or attack people based on their posted content or their personal characteristics.
- Do not post content containing symbols of hate.
- Do not repeatedly send messages or requests to other people.
- Do not drown out other people's opinions, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others (cyber-bullying).
II. Extremism & violence
- Do not post violent or extremist content.
- For example, do not post content that incites or glorifies terrorism, hate groups, or physical, emotional, or psychological violence.
- Never display any firearms, silencers, explosives, or ammunition.
- Do not post content depicting animal cruelty.
- Do not post content involving suicide, self-mutilation, or self-harm in any manner.
III. Obscene & explicit content
- Do not post content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd and lascivious, and/or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Do not promote illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of controlled substances, ponzi schemes, organized crime, and/or the abuse of minors.
- Do not publish content displaying tobacco or alcohol use.
- Explicit and/or obscene content violations can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not post content of minors.
IV. Privacy & Security
- Do not post personally identifiable information (PII).
- Do not post content that invades others' privacy.
- For example, do not post your own or other people's phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, date(s) of birth, or other personal information, and do not post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Do not impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you're not.
V. Intellectual Property
- Do not post content that is not your own, or that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others, including, but not limited to, content such as text, logos, photos, music, or videos. Ensure that your content does not infringe on others’ copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property.
- Do not post content depicting other people without their permission.
- Do not promote your own commercial content.
- Intellectual property violations can be reported to email@example.com.
Please note, 1Sansome will provide information and data to law enforcement agencies and judicial authorities upon lawful request.
1Sansome reserves the right to amend these Community Guidelines as it sees fit.
Thank you for being a part of our 1Sansome Community and for working with us to maintain a positive and inclusive community. If you encounter content that violates these Guidelines, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can report inappropriate content by tapping on the three-dot icon on the right side of the content post, then choose “report” and select a reason so that we may then take appropriate action.